■UFL-MR130 EFS60 Underwater Micro Semifisheye Relay Lens
An underwater micro semi-fisheye conversion lens including relay lens specifically designed for Canon "EF-S60mm F2.8 Macro USM" which is for APS-C format digital SLR.
The UFL-MR130 EFS60 is combined with the MRS60 Port II instead of its water-proof front glass element. The compact diameter 24mm subject side lens captures distinctive ultra wide underwater image (underwater 130.172°). Ultra wide angle with minimum 0cm focusing distance of the UFL-MR130 EFS60 enables you to capture tiny subject in entire image together with back ground underwater scenery.
|Compatible port||INON MRS60 Port II|
|Size (Diameter x Length)||63.5mm / 2.5in x 312mm / 12.3in|
|Weight||500g / 17.6oz
|Practical depth rating||75m / 246ft|
/ Surface Finishing
|Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy /
Rigid black alumite / Inner reflection-free coating
|Optical glass /double face coating|
|Lens Construction||14 elements in 11 groups|
|Max. Incident angle||130.172°(underwater)|
Ultra Wide Angle (underwater 130.172°)
Minimum Focusing Distance 0cm
Closer To a Subject
Optical Glass Lens 14 Elements in 11 Groups
*Before purchasing this product*
This product is a unique conversion lens to shoot specific subjects.
Please carefully read through following characteristics before purchasing this product.
- The UFL-MR130 EFS60 is dedicated conversion lens for INON X-2 housing and INON "MRS60 Port II" is necessary to attach on the housing. This product is precisely designed including distance between all optical elements and optical axis specifically to use for INON "X-2"and compatible lens port and not usable for other manufactures' housing carrying different optical design and/or optical axis misalignment.
- S-TTL Auto and other auto exposure mode is not usable due to optical characteristic (overexposed) When using an external strobe, use "External Auto" where a strobe controls exposure or "Manual" mode.
- Stop down aperture as much as possible to accommodate with the optical characteristic of ultra wide/super compact fisheye lens and 0cm focusing distance. We would recommend shooting F13 - F32. In case of underexposure, use higher ISO setting to compensate it. The more you open the aperture, the more you have significant aberration on image periphery part.
- AF (auto focus) is not practicable due to extremely shallow depth of field. Attach "MRS Magnet Ring 60 Set" on the lens and shoot with MF (manual focus).
- "45 Viewfinder Unit for X-2" or "Straight Viewfinder Unit for X-2" which provides x1.0 viewfinder image, is recommended to assist focusing.
■Port Arm for UFL-MR130 EFS60
Dedicated Port Arm for UFL-MR130 EFS60 installation image.Port Arm for underwater micro semi-fisheye relay lens "UFL-MR130 EFS60".
This product is attached on base, center or tip part of the UFL-MR130 EFS60 (mount diameter 34mm).
Two Port Arm Adapters are designed to link to "Z Joint" or "Single Light Holder" directly or to have ball-joint adapter such as "Direct Base III" or "Z Adapter II" to create compact lighting system for a DSLR with an INON external strobe or LED light.
■Weight: 73g (2.6oz) [air] / approx.48g (1.7oz) [underwater]
Direct Base III
Multi Direct Base IIa
Multi Direct Base II WB
Multi Direct Base II Long
Z Adapter II
Shoe Base Adapter D4 + Shoe Base
Single Light Holder LF
Single Light Holder LE
Two "Z Adapter II" can be attached on both sides of single Port Arm Adapter. Two "Multi Direct Base IIa" can be attached on both sides of single Port Arm Adapter via optional "Cap Screw Set (Multi Direct Base II both sides mounting)". So the Port Arm for UFL-MR130 EFS60 can hold maximum four "Z Adapter II" or "Multi Direct Base IIa".