JAN/EAN code : 4570018120589
Wide, Light Weight, Super Midrange Underwater Strobe
Following latest features of the Z-330 strobe Type2, the D-200 Type2 is an optically triggered standard underwater strobe delivering Guide Number 20. Newly designed high performance fly-eye dome achieves ideal even light distribution of underwater beam angle 110 degree without sacrificing strobe power. High performance, multi-function and friendly handling with lightest underwater weight supports your underwater photography with superior performance.
- Spread even strobe light at 110 degrees UNDERWATER without diffuser
- Powerful Guide Number 20
- Easy to handle as the strobe is slightly buoyant underwater giving 12 g/0.4 oz lift
- 13-step Manual Mode in addition to proven S-TTL Auto Mode
- Bundled "Strobe Light Shade" to prevent shining camera lens
- 220 lumen, shutter linked auto OFF Focus Light
- Easily visible conspicuous phosphorescence back control panel during day and night
- Improved intuitive controllability with larger control dials
- Built-in radiation system to release generated heat inside to underwater
- Highly versatile optical cable connection
- Minimum recycle time "approx. 1.3 sec." at full dump.
- On-board Wireless TTL capability