Flagship Underwater Strobe with Wide and Powerful Light
The INON Z-330 Type2 provides powerful Guide Number 33, high performance and multifunction in its compact body. The high performance fly-eye dome lens provides both powerful light output not sacrificed by a diffuser etc. and 110 degree underwater beam angle with minimal unevenness in light distribution. For digital cameras, film cameras, optical connection and sync cable connection, the Z-330 Type2 strobe supports every camera system with unparalleled features.
- Spread even strobe light at 110 degrees UNDERWATER without diffuser
- Powerful Guide Number 33
- 13-step Manual Mode in addition to proven S-TTL Auto Mode
- Bundled "Strobe Light Shade" to prevent shining camera lens
- 220 lumen, shutter linked auto OFF Focus Light
- Easily visible conspicuous phosphorescence back control panel during day and night
- Improved intuitive controllability with larger control dials
- Built-in radiation system to release generated heat inside to underwater
- Optical/electrical connection compatibility
- Minimum recycle time "approx. 1.6 sec." at full dump.
- On-board Wireless TTL capability